CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008


This is a photo of our houseboat the Sundancer. My parents (Greg and Ann Sumner) and my oldest brother (Matt) bought into this houseboat about 7 years ago. Last summer, Ernie and I got the opprotunity to buy our own share. If you're looking to get a hold of us during the summer, chances are we'll be in Lake Powell, baby!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the house boat, but you know what I love even more? That you finally posted again! Can't wait to see more!

Mostess Mommy said...

Oooh, looks SWANKY!
Can't wait to go in August!

Chip and Lisa said...

That looks like a pretty great house boat but to give you my final opinion I might have to see it up close and personal. Just tell me when you want me to come and give my approval!!!